петък, 4 септември 2009 г.

Cuz I’m STRONG ENOUGH.. TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU [!]

Believe – Cher

No matter how hard I try,you keep pushing me aside and I can’t break through.. there’s no talking to you! So sad that you’re leaving, takes time to believe it.. but after all is said and done – you’re going to be the lonely one O-oh..

Chorus: Do you believe in life after love? I can feel something inside me say “I really don’t thing you’re strong enough now".. (x2)

What am I suppose to do.. sit around and wait for you, no I can do that .. there’s no turning back. I need time to move on, I need love to feel strong ‘cuz I’ve had time to think it through and… maybe I’m too god for you!!! O-oh..

But I know that i’ll get through this cuz i know that i am strong!!! I don’t need you anymore, no I don’t need you anymore Oh I don’t need you anymore! I DON’T NEED you ANY MORE!!!

Няма коментари: